In the GNU/Linux world as if they were one large region Fabian Inostroza Oyarzún designer shows us how would geopolitical division of the world in which the kingdoms consist of large distributions and applications GNU/Linux.
One place that seems emblematic of Guatemala City is the square Spain and could cross it many times since being in Guatemala lived nearby, is a flask in Zone 9 and according to the story he told me Rodrigo Polo, the fountain has created many years, was moved from the center of Guatemala City, specifically the front of the presidential palace that the president did not like that some people hung above it, because the fountain was dismantled and abandoned their fate in a vacant lot, fortunately the people who disarmed numbered all the pieces, many years later was found and was armed at the current site.
Take some photos, including some panoramas:
Some history about Spain Square (in Spanish): http://mundochapin.com/2012/07/la-plaza-plazuela-espana-articulo-fotos-y-videos/7949/
how to get to the site:
Ver mapa más grande
This server has the distinction of coming with a RAID controller type:
Which requires a proprietary driver from HP (very badly by the guys from HP driver not to make this part of the linux kernel), which is only available for RedHat (CentOS), Suse and Windows, if you make a RAID and driver is not present then you will not see any RAID when the partitioning.
he exact (not easy to find), are in the link, however, make a brief summary here:
Download RHEL 6.3 Software Driver Update and extract it.
- Click here to download the Drivers, Software and Firmware for HP ProLiant DL360e Gen8 Server .
- Copy hpvsa-1.2.4-4.rhel6u3.x86_64.dd to a USB Key formatted as FAT32.
- Once the floppy driver diskette ready on the USB Key and the Array is being created, is time to begin the CentOS 6.3 installation by booting from the DVD.
- On the main installation menu for CentOS, mount the USB Key with the driver on it, either through iLO or plug it to the server. At the installation menu, select the installation method (just highlight it) and hit “ESC” key to receive the “boot:” prompt.
- At that “boot” prompt enter the following command: linux dd blacklist=ahci
- Hit ENTER Select Yes for driver diskette, Select the USB drive.
- Select the driver disk image and select OK .
- Continue the OS installation, then just click select the logical volume where to install the CentOS 6.3.
Here are some reference photos
Fedora project leader announced today the project mailing lists the official release of Fedora 18.Particularly there was a long delay in the release of this version, but I am of those who prefer to take their time and do things right ,I have so much faith that this release will be one of the most stable and full of history and thank all the team who worked on it, congratulations! Particularly’ve always thought that the Fedora development cycle is too fast, I understand it is to be in tune with the Gnome development cycle that is also 6 months, however I think the release of Fedora should not be conditioned by the application release cycle that could be incorporated seamlessly updates, I never get used to finish a version when the other is being launched: D.
- You can get Fedora from: http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora
- The release notes can be found here: http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/18/html/Release_Notes/index.html
- The complete list of features in: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/18/FeatureList
- The installation guide (highly recommended): http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/18/html/Installation_Guide/index.html