Sorry, this entry is only available in Español.
I recently was to acquire a dedicated server provider SoYouStart (to the end I decided on another provider), however they do not work with stock available, otherwise progressively being pulled lots of servers (some used) and placed at the disposal and as much demand them go fast, starting with the most cheaper so it is quite difficult to get one, the first two days I spent updating the website all the time, and then I got this script which will improve and place a bit more functionality, my version lets you send emails locally (faster) or choose to use Mandrill App (a web service to send emails) if the script is running from a provider who has forbidden him to send emails directly (blocked SMTP).
Choosing the server type for the script
To choose the type of server, you simply use the inspector of your browser (I use firefox) and see the code for each server (you can use more in the script), right click on the item / Inspect Element.
Setting up Environment for the use of Mandrill App (Optional)
curl -s http://getcomposer.org/installer | php
mv composer.phar /usr/sbin/composer
Install Mandrill apps dependency
Create composer.json file with the following content:
Simply place the script to run on a cron to run periodically and sit and wait for your email
Yesterday i needed a new CSS class on a children menu item, a chidlren item is a secondary menu item, to remove a background image inherited from parent item, that it’s how i can do it, the code must be placed on functions.php file on the active template.
Some well known to my friends and near people and I now share with you my readers, is that in my free time on the internet I like to look, read and consume any type of information on UFOs, time travel, objects outside time and strange things for which explanations are difficult.
John Titor is one of those rare things that can get on the internet, where we met a group of geeks, someone always brings up the subject and one that I knew nothing about him and playing to explain everything from the beginning, always promise to do a post about this (and never do), so here it is.
John Titor‘s alleged time traveler who traveled from 2036-1975 to find an old IBM 5100 computer that supposedly can be used to fix a nasty bug in the future and makes a stop in 2000, join to a forum and start writing and answer questions about the future and then disappeared, some facts:
- The bug in the future exists and can be attributed to the bug for 32-bit processors, similar to the Y2K bug, but it will appear in 2038 and that really very few people knew in 2000 (Y2K was very recent and no one cared about anything other than going to appear almost 40 years later.)
- John Titor makes many predictions that do not necessarily have been met and others have been very close, of course, it indicated that the theory of Everett-Wheeler-Graham of multiple worlds is correct and that every decision we make creates multiple and infinite future, so the future does not have to be ours.
- The IBM 5100 computer was supposed to look to the past, if you have the skills to emulate and compile what John Titor said he needed functionality however was a little known and undocumented, suggesting that John Titor may be someone close the team that developed this computer.
Sorry for the brevity of this post, but I will not explain what it is on wikipedia, however if I supplement it and share with you some files that I have compiled and are difficult to get, some mp3 of a program where widely spoken about John Titor and some text documents where are the pictures and messages distributed on bulletin boards (Artbell forum from IBM) (note that these forums do not exist and that the information could be recovered only by people who had saved on their computers), photographs of all without some highly interesting and appear to be photocopies of the manual operation of the time machine.
: Tatica got somebody patented in 2006 the time machine titor jhon, accompanied by images that public Jhon Titor and also is accompanied by an explanation of how it works and mathematical formulas (someone know from maths here to check that formulas?).
Time ago i’ve use qtranslate to have my blog with multi-lingual support(english and spanish), that is my first post, qtranslate fulfilled his duty , but this plugin has late upgrades and with each WordPress version this plugin go to down and work partially and is deactivated from the wordpress editor.ç
Error after a WordPress upgrade
Also this plugin has many complaints that the developer does not respond to questions, his upgrades are late and his bugs don’t be fixed.
Because this, i found today a alternative with mqtranslate, this plugin is a fork from qtranslate and this moment seems very fine, actually this post was wrote using mqtranslate.
To migrate your settings from qtranslate, follow this steps:
- Go to plugin list and deactivate qtranslate
- Go to plugins install area, install and active mqtranslate
- Go to mqtranslate settins on Settings/Languages (the same url from qtranslate) and on “Advanced Settings” go to “Settings Migration”.
- Choose ” Import settings from qTranslate” and click on “Save” button.
- With the settings imported, I had to re-select the default language and put again the language selector widget on my sidebar.
- [optional] Delete qtranslate plugin.
To finish, I can say, because mqtranslate are a fork from qtranslate the settins looks the same and the use it’s the same.
Bye, bye qtranslate, welcome mqtranslate